Get your mind out of the gutter.
Now. I've been out of blogging circulation for quite some time... as is wont to happen with me. Thought I'd jump start it with a little silliness courtesy of Magic Marmot
69 Confession Questions
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
A notification that I've won a contest to travel the world with my family for the next year.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Never. My back yard is full of 'em.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener. Most of the time.
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Sudoku. I don't do it with any regularity, though.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Odds are good. I've done a lot of camping, and I've got a lot of common sense.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Love it! Wish I could do it all the time.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Church camp. It actually was a lot cooler than it sounds.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Two square or four square.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
Not no, but hell no.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
No. I didn't get asked out all that much anyway!
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
As long as they were tolerant of MY beliefs... yes.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
It depends on if it's a kill or be killed scenario.
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Casual, serene, earthy
15. Do any songs make you cry?
Yes. And no, I'm not going to tell you which
16. Are you continuing your education?
I'm always trying to learn new things, just not in a formal way.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I sure do. And not to brag, but I'm a damn good shot, too.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
"Thing"? I assume that my family comes first. Second, would be a "thing"... probably my purse.
19. How often do you read books?
Usually every day.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
As busy as my life is right now, I usually only have time to think about the near-future.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
Mr Rabbit and the Lovely Present
22. What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
24. Where is your dream house located?
Somewhere in England.
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
No. All of my fetishes are public.
26. Have you tried sushi?
Yes. And I like it a lot. Don't like the price, though.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
A couple of weeks ago.
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Wow. A few years ago, for a funeral. I'm not exactly a regular church-goer any more.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
The laundry room.
31. What was your favorite job?
A military switchboard supervisor in Germany. Best job ever.
32. Do you like mustard?
Love it. All kinds.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Eat. Both are necessary, but I won't go out of my way for a nap like I would for... say... ice cream.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I'm a good mix, but facially, I resemble my mom most.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
How long does what
take me? I love showers. I can stand in there until I run out of hot water if I have the time.
36. Can you do the splits?
Almost. Not as limber as I used to be. Probably could if I worked at it.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Not a movie. More Doctor Who.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Heavens, no. Life moves fast enough as it is. Could I slow it down, instead?
39. What did you do for New Year's?
Did the traditional Rocky & Teresa thing for awhile.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Didn't see it. It really didn't appeal.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
I've seen it once. Can't remember a damn thing. I think it's a case of teen-movie-amnesia.
42. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes. Although I didn't buy the phone for
the camera. You can hardly buy a phone these days that doesn't come with the bells and whistles.
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
E. What kind of a question is THAT?
46. Do you like your middle name?
Yes. It's the same as my mother and my paternal grandmother. What are the odds?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Usually not enough. Next question.
48. Do you like care bears?
Oh. How many kinds of "no" are there?
49. What do you buy at the movies?
A ticket? Duh! Oh, food? If I'm not watching calories, a small popcorn and a Coca-Cola Icee.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
I'm terrible at it. I need a list of the types of hands and always forget whose turn it is to bet.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
In the car? Yes.
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Pajamas and a bear skin rug.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
I'd say so. Flood of the century, anyone?
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
55. Is your tongue pierced?
Yeesh. No. Although I'm felt as though I've bitten it through a few times. Ouch.
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
Only people I knew already, prior to MySpace. And I logged about 2 hours on MySpace. I can't stand it.
57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Each has its time and place.
59. Ever been to L.A.?
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No. I seldom eat cookies.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't download music, but what my son downloads, we pay for.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
No. I loves chocolate. We're in a long-term platonic relationship.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I can't remember the last time we fought. They're well-versed in being avoidy with fighting. Just a heaping helping of passive-aggressive.
65. Are you a gullible person?
Yes. I love to travel.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Certainly not. I have a husband!
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Professional world traveler. Know of any openings?
68. Are you easy to get along with?
I think so. You got a problem with that?
69. What is your favorite time of day?
Any time of day when my time is my own.